THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING IEEE NMDC 2019!
IEEE Nanotechnology Council’s NMDC 2019 conference will bring together key researchers from every sector in the nanotechnology research field, with a special focus on Materials and Devices. Conference papers will be published in IEEE Xplore. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit their extended article version to: IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, and IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine. Best paper awards will be given in several categories at the conference banquet, to be held at the “Vasa museum” (17th century ship). Special sessions on focused or “hot” topics may be suggested.
Main Technical Areas:
- Nanoelectronics and CMOS
- Nanophotonics, Metamaterials and Plasmonics
- Low-D Structures: Nanowires, Quantum Dots, …
- 2D Materials and Devices
- Quantum Technology
- Nano-Magnetic Structures and Devices
- Organic Nanomaterials and Devices
- NEMS/MEMS and Sensors
- Biosensing and Biomedical Applications
- Interconnects, Packaging and Reliability
- Synthesis and Fabrication of Nanostructures
- Theory/Modelling of Nanomaterials and Devices
- Emerging Topics