Some important formatting requirements:
- You are recommended to follow the IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. Extended abstract is limited to two pages (one page is acceptable).
- All extended abstracts shall contain a short abstract with 100-200 words, which will be submitted into EDAS in the “Abstract” text box.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
- Do not use: page headers, page numbers, page footers, copyright footer.
- All fonts must be embedded in the PDF file (in Word, create the PDF with “ISO 19005-1 compliant (PDF/A)” option).